Fish Tank & Aquarium Design
Our experienced and knowledgeable team will bring your fish tank concept to reality via our aquarium design service.
- Feasibility – advising on the most appropriate location for the aquarium within the clients home or business.
- Design – from the numerous options available for aquarium shape, size and manufacture in either glass or acrylic. Detailed drawings are supplied to ensure accuracy is maintained. Our expert fish tank team are available for on-site meetings as required. Thus offering advice to not only the client but also any other third party trade involved with the aquarium design project.
- Logistics – planning your aquarium installation. From initial tank delivery, site accessibility and tank placement.
- Themes – guiding clients through the various choices available for their aquarium display. From goldfish or tropical fish to a dramatic live coral reef aquarium.
- Filtration – we have vast experience with all manner of filtration systems and so are well placed to advise on different life support filtration systems. Methods of filtration include internal, external or sump based filter systems. With options such as automation and 24 hour remote monitoring systems.
- Livestock – offering advice on individual species of livestock in order to compile a stocking list. The client is then given a stocking list and schedule.
Make a Statement with Bespoke Aquarium Designs
A well-designed aquarium can give a plain space a vibrant and beautiful ambience that makes you want to spend more time in it. Aquarium design has come a long way with specialists catering to all kinds of needs. We are some of the best solutions for bespoke aquariums. The experienced team of fish tank designers at Oceanlife Aquatics creates fish tanks in all types of designs. If you want a marine aquarium, which is the premium standard in fish keeping, then you can get it here. For a wall fish tank, you can opt to have an in-wall or freestanding installation. You can also get a modern fish tank that blends with your contemporary decor. We have various aquarium themes to cater to the diverse needs of our clients. You can request to have a coral reef, tropical or goldfish theme. Whatever your choice of fish tank, be confident that we will deliver a quality, durable and cost-efficient setup.
Ideal Locations for Aquariums
A fish tank is only useful when positioned in the right place. It must be somewhere that gets it the attention it deserves without being a distraction or hindering movements. You can have an aquarium almost anywhere; it’s only a matter of correct placement. Our bespoke fish tanks are ideal for residential and commercial applications. In a domestic setting, you can have an aquarium in the kitchen, living room or hallway. For commercial environments, waiting rooms are the most popular areas to place fish tanks. Entrances and offices work too. Our commercial aquarium services are available for various locations, including restaurants, hotels, colleges and offices.
Get the Best Fish Tanks Designs
Why should you consider Oceanlife Aquatics when buying a fish tank? We rely on our vast experience in fish tank design to create aquariums that bring out your vision. Whatever the shape, size or material of the tank, you can be certain that it complements the space. We consult with interior designers and architects to ensure that aquariums integrate into the existing design and decoration of the property. Whether you are getting float glass or acrylic fish tanks, we source the best material to guarantee durability.
Contact us for reasonably priced and reliable services in aquarium design, installation and maintenance. We are available throughout the UK.